|Make a healthy, cool treat the whole family will love!|
Chocolate Ice Cream (provided courtesy of Vitamix)
Yield: 5 cups (1.2 l)
Speed: Variable to High
Time: 30 to 60 seconds
1 cup (240 ml) skim, 1% or 2% milk
1/2 cup (35 g) chocolate milk mix
1/2 cup (100 g) sugar or other sweetener, to taste
1/2 cup (35 g) nonfat dry milk (optional)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cups (960 ml) ice cubes
1. Place all ingredients into the Vita-Mix container in
the order listed and secure lid.
2. Select Variable 1.
3. Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to
Variable 10, then to High.
4. Use the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
5. In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will
change and four mounds should form.
6. Stop machine. Do not overmix or melting will occur.
Health Classification: Low Sodium,
Meal Type: Desserts/Toppings