The Sedona Dehydrator is the elegantly easy way to dehydrate raw whole living foods, preserving the natural nutritional value and taste without using artificial preservatives. Compared to other leading dehydrators, Sedona® offers unsurpassed performance utilizing the latest digital dehydrating technologies with accurate temperature controls.
Accurate, Efficient, and Elegantly Styled!
The Sedona nine tray digital food dehydrator from Tribest accurately and efficiently distributes heated air, drying foods better and much more evenly when compared to other food dehydrators. Additionally, Sedona’s heating compartment can be divided into two drying compartments offering unsurpassed versatility while using less electricity and eliminating excess waste. Other food dehydrators claim to be digital but only offer digital timers and do not control the current temperature within the drying compartment. Sedona is the only dehydrator which offers an all digital control panel and is fully automated to accurately control the way your food is dehydrated.
Two digitally controlled fans with heating coils and heat sensors divide Sedona into two drying compartments. Dual Fan Technology allows you to program Sedona to be used at its full capacity or half its capacity. Conveniently choose to dehydrate four, five or nine trays of food at a time for small to large batches of your favorite recipes. Additionally, set Sedona’s already quiet fans from day to night mode for extreme quiet operation.
Dual Fan Technology
Sedona is the first dehydrator to offer a total of 600 watts using two sets of 300-watt independent fans, two heating coils, and two heat sensors, controlled digitally and grouped together to form two fan-heater-sets, which can be set to operate independently or simultaneously, giving you the option to dehydrate up to nine trays of your favorite dehydrated recipes at once. Because Sedona can be set using only one fan-heater-set (one fan with heating-coil and heat sensor), less energy is used when dehydrating smaller batches of your favorite recipe, overall noise is reduced during operation, and heated air is managed more accurately and distributed more evenly throughout Sedona. Each heat sensor monitors the current temperature of each independent fan- heater-set within its own compartment designed to improve the efficiency and overall quality of circulated air during the dehydration process.
Advanced Digital Dehydrating technology efficiently controls the food dehydration process - accurately and evenly distributing heated ari utilizing dual fans with heated coils. Moves air from back to front evenly across all trays. No tray rotations required!
- Digital Thermostat control - perfect control over the drying process
- Digital Temperature Display - always know your temperature is precisely as you expect
- Digital Timer - No more guesswork. Much more accurate than the simply countdown timers found on other dehydrators that are inaccurate by +/- 15 minutes
- See-through tempered glass door. No need to remove door to see progress
- Quiet Operation - offers both day and night; puts you in control over the process
Includes the following:
- 9 BPA Free Plastic Open Trays
- 9 BPA Free Plastic Mesh Tray Screens
- 1 BPA Free Plastic Closed Tray (Compartment Divider)
- 1 Detachable Power Cord
- 1 Operation Manual
- 5 Year Warranty
- Net Weight: 23.4 lbs (10.6 kg)
- Unit Dimensions: 17"(W) x 19.7"(D) x (H)14.6"(H)
- Tray Size: 15.25"(L) x 13"(W) x 1"(H)
- Tray Drying area: 14"(L) x 11.5"(W) x 1"(H)