Make homemade bread with wheat you mill yourself using the Victorio hand-operated Manual Grain Mill. It's a versatile, compact, and durable wheat grinder. Adjust grinding fineness for coarse cracked wheat or fine flour.
Make the most of your food storage items with this handy tool and create healthy meals for your family - without the use of electricity. An excellent addition to your food storage and preparedness program.
- Grinds finer than any other hand operated grain mill on the market!
- Fast, easy set up and clean up
- Quick counter mounting (to a width of 1-1/2")
- Light-weight handling (at just 2-1/2 lbs.)
- Cone-shaped grinding burrs are self aligning, made of cast stainless steel, and are precision machined to insure long life and smooth, even milling.
- Grinds wheat, corn, rice, oats, barley, non-oily seeds, peppercorns, and other dry grains and spices.
- Adjustable for any desired texture from fine to coarse.
- Makes about 1/2 cup of fine flour per minute and more than twice that quantity on coarse setting. You will be delighted with the results.
- Make your own delicious whole grain breads, cereals, and other bakery items at a fraction of the cost of store-bought.
- Saves you money, while providing fresher, healthier foods.
- Stores easily in a drawer or cupboard and is always handy when you need it.
- 2-Year warranty
Compact and convenient to use, this grain mill measures just 12" x 2" x 5" with
rubber pads to prevent scratching and marring. Easily grinds and mills all
grains, coffee, spices, corn, herbs, and even oily nuts
The secret of the Victorio Manual Grain Mill is in the milling mechanism. The cone-shaped grinding burrs are self-aligning and made of a stainless steel alloy, precision machined to insure long life and smooth even milling. The mill is adjustable for any desired flour texture from fine to coarse.
Although stone milling has been the standard for years in grain grinders, stone mills can gum up, chip, or glaze. And because they're porous, they can be difficult to clean. The
Victorio Manual Grain Mill easily grinds and mills wheat, corn, rice, oats, barley, soybeans, seeds, nuts, peppercorns, peanuts, the list goes on and on!
FAST AND EASY
Simply mount the grain mill on a table or countertop and secure the base with the positive clamping screw. Fill the hopper with the ingredient to be ground, select the desired texture, then turn the handle. The
Victorio Manual Grain Mill makes flour more rapidly and with less effort - 1/2 cup of fine flour per minute and more than that quantity on coarser settings. You'll be delighted with the results.
Make your own delicious whole grain breads and other bakery items at a fraction of the cost of store-bought. You can save hundreds of dollars year after year, and the difference in taste will astound you.
The Victorio Manual Grain Mill is more convenient to use than conventional models. Its compact, lightweight design stores easily in a drawer or cupboard and is always handy when you need it. Built to last a lifetime. Guaranteed for two (2) years against defects in materials and workmanship.