Twin Gear Juicers
- Starting at $459.95
- Low RPM (better for juicing)
- Highest juice yield
- Juice fruits, vegetables, wheatgrass and other leafy greens
- Make nut butters, paté, & baby food
- Some models make pasta
Twin Gear Juicers - Juicing Made Easy
The Twin Gear Triturating type juicers are the most expensive juicers designed for those who really want to get most health benefits from fresh fruits and vegetables. They are highly versatile juicers designed to provide high-quality real fresh juice every time, giving you best tasting juices you could ever have expected.
See below for more details...
- Heavy-duty juicers for all your juicing needs
- Extract high-quality fresh juice every time
- Operates at a low speed
- Produce less oxidation and less heat, resulting in more nutrients and vitamins
- Heavy-duty construction for higher results
- Can extract juice from fruits, vegetables, wheat grass, pine needles, spinach, and other greens and herbs
- Capable enough to handle both hard and soft ingredients
- Offer more than just juicing
Twin Gear Juicers - Triturating Type Juicers Description
Designed to perform best, twin gears operate at a very slow speed as compared to single gear juicers, resulting in less oxidation and less heat formation, creating a juice which is rich in vitamins, minerals and nutrition. Twin gears are the best juicers available in the market for their high-capacity performance and perfection they give to your juice. Due to its heavy-duty construction with Stainless Steel gears, they yield the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, wheat grass, pine needles, spinach, and other greens and herbs. One of the most significant features which makes this juicer different as compared to centrifugal or masticating juicers, is that they are not single auger but twin gears that includes two interlocking augers, meaning now ingredients can move slowly and pulp and the juice can be separated easily. Further, as is moves slowly, you have the benefit of getting much better yields with all the needed vitamins and minerals. The functions of twin gear juicers are not limited to extract juices from fruits but it can easily crush hard vegetables like carrots and apples and can handle both hard as well as soft ingredients in just a minute.