Harvest Essentials Exclusive 3900 Model in a White on White color! Enjoy a white door with your white dehydrator - not even available from Excalibur directly. White on white simply looks better on your counter than any other color. Black model includes black door.
The Excalibur 3900 9 Tray Food Dehydrator (Model ED-3900) is the Large Model in Excalibur's Deluxe 3000 Series with upgraded heavy duty components and 10-year warranty! The 3900 model offered here is the same as the 3926T but without the timer.
NON-STICK SHEETS - For fruit leathers, rollups, taffies, crackers and anything that starts out as a puree or liquid as the mesh sheets included with this dehydrator will not support these. ParaFlexx Premium are PTFE coated non-stick sheets, ParaFlexx Ultra are Silicone non-stick sheets, Unbranded Sheets are generic PTFE coated non stick sheets.
The main difference between the Excalibur 3000 series and the 2000 series is the warranty
(10 year on the 3000, 5 year on the 2000), the upgraded components in the 3000
(motor, electrics, plastics) and the inclusion of the Preserve It Naturally Book
for a limited time.
With its extra large 9 tray capacity, the Excalibur 3900 Food Dehydrator is the ideal size for large families, large gardens, craftspeople, and sportsmen.
With 35 years of manufacturing excellence, Excalibur Dehydrator line sets the industry standard for design, quality, and dependability. The Parallexx
design, with a temperature controlled, fan forced, horizontal drying system
mounted in the rear is the same features found in Excalibur's NSF Commercial
Dehydrators... in an affordable home unit. Excalibur, the first name in food
dehydration presents the Deluxe 3000 Series, featuring the exclusive turbo charged Parallexx
- The Ultimate in Versatility - Removable door and trays – This is a MUST- in order to use every other tray or no trays at all, allowing you to dry large items, make yogurt, raise breads, dry crafts, bloom rice, dry sprouted breads, dry pie crust and more.. You do not have to take apart to check drying or add more food.
- Almost unbreakable - FDA approved for Food Contact trays. Inserts make cleaning a snap.
- Controlled environment for a wide variety of uses.
- 24 page recipe book included with each unit
- Adjustable Thermostat 85 - 155 degrees
- CE Safety Certified
Excalibur Parallexx System Advantages
- Complete drying system in rear (includes thermostat and fan).
- Easy to clean... Spills fall on seamless bottom.
- Horizontal drying provides even drying, eliminating tray rotations. Fast drying...
- Adjustable thermostat allows perfect drying every time.
- Square design increases drying area "25%" with no holes in center of tray.
- Versatile... Trays can be removed to expand drying chamber.
- Controlled environment for a wide variety of uses, i.e. making fruit roll-ups, trail mixes and drying flower arrangements, herbs, art and crafts, photos.
- 9- 15” x 15” trays
- 9 mesh sheets for everyday drying (order non-stick sheets for fruit leather,
taffy, crackers, etc.)
- 15 Square feet of drying area
- Adjustable Thermostat: 85 - 155 degrees
- Weight 23 lbs
- Dimensions: 12 1/2H X 17” W x 19“ D
- 7” Fan
- 600 watts, 110v, 60 HZ
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Available in Black Case(Black with Black door and trays) or White Case (White with White door and Black Trays)
- Savings - Buy food on sale, in bulk, or in season and save 50%or more
- Great Taste - All Excalibur models are a “flavor concentrators” each bite is a mouth watering burst of flavor
- Easy - Wash, slice and dry. Much easier than canning or freezing
- Quick - Excalibur dries from 2 to 10 times faster than most other dehydrators
- Space Saving - Dried Foods Reduce in size and store easier than canned or frozen
- Healthy - Drying preserves nutrients and enzymes/ no additive or preservatives
Only Excalibur offers the Turbo Charged Parallexx® Drying System. Millions have re-discovered the benefits of food dehydration. Healthy, nutritious and tasty food at a huge savings. Excalibur makes drying easy. For centuries food has been dried in the sun or open air- a lengthy, messy and difficult process inviting contamination and spoilage. With the introduction of electric dehydrators the drying process was improved. But most manufactures offered round stackable models with a heating unit in the bottom. Excalibur pioneered a rear-mounted equipment package allowing horizontal or parallel air flow…The Parallexx System-- and Continues to be the worldwide leader in dehydration technology and innovation. Every Excalibur Model has a combined knowledge of over 35 years of dehydration research and development, making Excalibur Dehydrators the Best in the World.
Excalibur, Parallex, and Paraflexx are registered trademarks of Excalibur/Killer Baits Inc.
HarvestEssentials.com is an Authorized Dealer of Excalibur products.
Please note: due to territory restrictions, we are unable to support orders outside of the US and Canada on Excalibur dehydrators