Brand new Hurom Slow Juicer SILVER HU-100S
Now with Hurom Slow Juicer SILVER HU-100S draw all of the benefits of a Single Auger Masticating Juicer on the go! This highly efficient juicer will make you impress through all means with its amazing design and perfect juicing technology. It uses its patented Hurom's Low Speed Technology to give you maximum yield from variety of fruits, vegetables, wheatgrass and even Soybeans. It draws juices through its unique but highly efficient squeezing mechanism rather than centrifugal force used by traditional juicers, while leaving driest of pulp behind. Your tasty juice is enriched with vital nutrients and minerals while being fresh and free from frothing or foaming.
- Hurom's Low Speed Technology System (LSTS)
- Extract juice by squeezing the fruits
- Dual Stage Juicing
- Higher yields
- Better Juice
- Small Footprint
- Easy to use and easy to clean with minimal parts and no sharp blades
- Compact, lightweight, and silent
- Energy-efficient: Uses only 150 W of energy
- Durable: Motor comes with a strong 10 year warranty
- Preserving taste and nutritional value
- Maximum juice yield from less numbers of fruits.
Hurom Slow Juicer SILVER HU-100S Description:
Hurom Slow Juicer Silver HU-100S, HU100S takes advantage of the technology of Single Auger Masticating Juicer with some more advanced additional features to easily and effectively extract juice from fruits, vegetables, wheatgrass and even Soybeans, offering performance even more efficiently than single auger style juicers. This highly innovative juicer is the world’s first juicer to extract juice by squeezing the fruits rather than applying the traditional method of centrifugal force to extract juice- a sheer master piece that makes an undiluted juice and soymilk. Its patented Hurom's Low Speed Technology extracts more juice than others while preserving taste and nutritional value, leaving driest pulp behind. This juicer is also sold as the HU400 Juicer in other countries.
Hurom Slow Juicer SILVER HU-100S performs dual stage juicing that propagates with crushing stage first before pulp is ejected, and its then squeezed hard while the second pressing stage. With ergonomic design and advanced mechanisms, it offers higher yield than other juicers in the market. It also comes economical as it gives maximum juice yield from less numbers of fruits. Its super technology ensures that while you have your tasty juice you don't miss the vital nutrients and vitamins, making your juice a highly potential juice filled with more antioxidants, minerals, freshness and flavor and free from frothing or foaming. Its compact design facilitates less space utilization while its usage or storage. It is also equipped with self-cleaning mechanism, you just need to pour water through to self-clean the juicer when changing to another fruit, vegetable or leafy green. It incorporates advanced and refined Smoke colored GE Ultem dual stage screen with larger pulp ejection hole than the previous generation Hurom, pulp extraction plug, self-cleaning screen holder, two 50 oz. juicing cups, tamper, brush, and also includes an instruction manual.
- Model: HU-100S
- Voltage: 120 V Frequency 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 150w
- Speed: 80 RPM
- Motor: Single-Phase induction type
- Warranty: 10 Years on Motor, 1 Year on Parts
- Product Size: 9.84"L x 6.81"W x 15.83"H
- Updated Recipe Book
Basic Juicing Tips
The HUROM Slow Juicer works differently from other kinds of juicers, so it has different usage instructions. The manual and DVD included with each unit has very clear instructions, so make sure to remind the customer to read it before use.
- Cut food items into pieces no larger than 2 inches for optimal extraction. Simply put, the smaller the food, the more juice you will get.
- Do not input frozen fruit or ice.
- Drop food into feeding tube. Do not push or force down. The pusher provided is only to use if food becomes stuck.
- Insert food at a slow pace, allowing all the pulp to extract. For maximum efficiency, do not overcrowd or rush.
- If you can chew it, you can juice it. For instance, you can chew watermelon seeds and grape peels- it’s ok to juice it. You can not chew peach pits or pineapple rinds, don’t