Hurom Slow Juicer Silver HU-100S, HU100S, (similar to HU400, HU-400 outside US, but with handle)
Named to Oprah's 2012 O List and recommended by Dr. Oz
Latest 2012 Model - Includes the new Smoke Colored GE ULTEM Screen, larger pulp container, and Updated Recipe Booklet. With the new screen design and material there is no longer the need for two screens.
Reap all of the benefits of a Single Auger Masticating Juicer in less space than most juicers on the market!
The Hurom Slow Juicer takes the single auger design made popular first in the US by Omega, Tribest Solo Star and Samson 9001 Juicers, and takes the concept one step further.
The Hurom Slow Juicer will juice fruits, vegetables, wheatgrass and even
Soybeans, slowly and efficiently. In our testing we've found it performs even
more efficiently than other single auger style juicers. The worlds first juicer
to SQUEEZE rather than use centrifugal force to extract juice. It is the only
squeezer which makes an undiluted juice and soymilk.
The Slow Juicer extracts more juice from less fruit and preserves more
vitamins and minerals, while leaving the driest pulp we have ever seen from an
electric juicer. The juice does not separate or aerate, which is a downside to
other juicers on the market.
Reap all of the benefits of a Single Auger Masticating Juicer in less space than
most juicers on the market!
This juicer is also sold as the Oscar 930 Pro Juicer in other countries.
Hurom's Slow Juicer's Patented Design
- Hurom's Low Speed Technology System (LSTS) - World's first patented juicer
utilizing the LSTS method. It is a complete departure from the
standard masticating method. The LSTS method allows the Slow Juicer to
extract the maximum amount of nutrients, vitamins, taste and juice from
a minimum amount of fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even soybeans!
Why the Hurom Slow Juicer?
- Dual Stage Juicing - juice is extracted through
the first crushing stage and before the pulp is ejected, it is then
squeezed during the second pressing stage; resulting in more juice, and
extremely dry pulp.
- Higher yields - in-house testing found the Hurom Slow Juicer yielded
50% more juice than a centrifuge juicer in 50% of the time
- Economical - Get the greatest amount of juice from the least
amount of fruits. Peels and skins can be also used in various pastries,
jams, soups, etc.
- Better Juice - Enjoy more antioxidants, better flavor and
superior freshness of your juice. No frothing or foaming, and none of
the separation that occurs with other juicers.
- Self Cleaning - Simply pour water through to self clean the
juicer when changing to another fruit, vegetable or leafy green. Save
- Small Footprint - all of the performance of a masticating single
juicer, but with less space requirements than most centrifuge-style juicers
More Reasons why to choose the Hurom Slow Juicer
1. More Juice: You get more juice out of the HUROM due to its patented dualstage
"slow juice" technology that works like a mortar and pestle. “Slow Juice”
only refers to the slow rotation, but juice comes out fast.
2. More Vitamins: Proven to keep more vitamins and minerals intact with
HUROM than high-speed juicers because there is no heat and less
friction/damage during the juicing process, and also minimizes damage to live
enzymes. Tests are FDA and USDA backed.
3. More Value: HUROM is an energy-efficient gourmet machine that juices fruits,
vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass, nuts, and soy. You can make everything
from juices, soymilks, nut milks, cocktails, sauces, marinades, baby food, and
ice creams- even make delicious dishes using the pulp.
- Easy to use and easy to clean with minimal parts and no sharp blades
- Compact, lightweight, and silent
- Energy-efficient: Uses only 150 W of energy
- Durable: Motor comes with a strong 10 year warranty
Basic Juicing Tips
The HUROM Slow Juicer works differently from other kinds of juicers, so it has
different usage instructions. The manual and DVD included with each unit has
very clear instructions, so make sure to remind the customer to read it before
- Cut food items into pieces no larger than 2 inches for optimal extraction. Simply put,
the smaller the food, the more juice you will get.
- Do not input frozen fruit or ice.
- Drop food into feeding tube. Do not push or force down. The pusher provided is
only to use if food becomes stuck.
- Insert food at a slow pace, allowing all the pulp to extract. For maximum efficiency,
do not overcrowd or rush.
- If you can chew it, you can juice it. For instance, you can chew watermelon seeds
and grape peels- it’s ok to juice it. You can not chew peach pits or pineapple rindsdon’t
How to Clean
The HUROM Slow Juicer has 3 simple parts inside the bowl that need to be taken
apart and cleaned after use.
- Hand-washing is recommended.
- If you run water through after each use, it makes cleaning incredibly easy.
- Line up the red dot on the new smoke gray-colored strainer to the red dot on the bowl.
- Model: HU-100S
- Voltage: 120 V Frequency 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 150w
- Speed: 80 RPM
- Motor: Single-Phase induction type
- Warranty: 10 Years on Motor, 1 Year on Parts
- Includes UPDATED and IMPROVED Smoke colored GE Ultem dual stage screen with larger pulp ejection hole than the previous generation Hurom, pulp extraction plug, self-cleaning screen holder, two 50 oz. juicing cups, tamper, brush, and instruction manual
- Product Size: 9.84"L x 6.81"W x 15.83"H
- Updated Recipe Book