Economical yet Efficient: The Excalibur 2900 9 Tray Food Dehydrator
If you want a large but economic dehydrator, the Excalibur 2900 is what you need. From the Excalibur Economy series, the Excalibur 2900 9 tray food dehydrator is a perfect for providing you with your daily nourishment through healthy and tasty dried foods.
- Large Capacity - 9 large Trays with 15 sq ft Area
- Polycarbonate Trays with BPA-Free Polyscreen Mesh Inserts
- In-Built On/Off Switch
- Adjustable Thermostat, Ranging from 85º - 145ºF
- 600 watts 7" Heavy-duty Rear-mounted fan
- Horizontal Airflow Rear-to-Front
- Opaque Plastic Blocks Light to Preserve Nutrients
- U.S.A. made
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Large Capacity (About 15 sq ft with All 9 trays)
- Adjustable Thermostat (85º - 145ºF)
- Drying Guide is Printed Next to Temperature Controls for Easy Reference
- Large 7" Fan with Horizontal Airflow Provides Even Heating and Makes It Unnecessary to Rotate Trays
- Proven, Reliable Brand and Design
The Excalibur 2900 9 Tray Food Dehydrator Description:
The Excalibur 2900 is an ideal dehydrator for those who require daily diet of dehydrated foods. It is large, bulky, does the job efficiently. The large 9 trays, each of which is about 15 sq. ft, gives the Excalibur a large capacity enabling it to prepare large quantity of dehydrated food for sportsperson, families, or those who prefer dehydrated foods regularly.
The rear mounted large fan and heating element allows horizontal flow of air, which causes uniform and even heating from the rear till the front. This eliminates the need to rotate the trays for uniform dehydration. The trays are also removable, which further increases its capacity to hold big bulky foods and dries them with same efficiency. The trays have mesh liners at the bottom, which helps in drying the food at bottom equally as the top.
The design and structure of the 2900 is basic but functional and can easily withstand the regular usage and still keep doing its job. The body and the trays are made with ABS plastic. Controls are situated at the rear of the unit. The adjustable thermostat has a range from 85 degrees to 145 degrees Fahrenheit. The front is completely taken off the unit to allow complete easy access to all the trays.
The Excalibur 2900 is a large capacity dehydrator with a proven design; it is a basic machine which gets the job done.