The germguardian UV-C Room Air Sanitizer kills over 99% of airborne bacteria. It also kills airborne mold spores and fights odors.
A powerful fan draws air into the product. Next UV-C light kills (or inactivates) airborne bacteria. The whisper-quiet fan returns purified air back into the room. It processes 1380 cubic feet of air per hour and is recommended to run continuously. The unit remains cool to the touch.
- Kills over 99% of airborne bacteria using UV-C technology
- Fights odors from smoke, pet areas, cooking, mildew and more
- UV-C technology kills airborne mold spores
- Produces no ozone
- Tested by the Harvard School of Public Health and independent third-party laboratories for efficacy
- UV-C light technology is used in hospitals to sanitize
- Processes 1380 cubic feet of air per hour
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Perfect for any room in your home or office
- Durable steel construction
- UV-C Bulb lasts for approximately 5,000 hours (6-8months of continuous use)
- 5-year limited warranty