Introducing American Harvest Gardenmaster Pro Dehydrator FD-1018P
All-powerful American Harvest Gardenmaster Pro Dehydrator FD-1018P is designed to give you an ultimate drying experience. With compelling features and advanced functionalities, it is bound to give an exceptional drying operation. In addition to that, it incorporates all-powerful fan, adjustable thermostat, Pro’s Vita-Save® Exterior blocks light adds to its motive.
FD-1018 Standard Accessories
- 8 Dehydrator Trays
- 8 Clean-a-Screens
- 8 Fruit Roll Sheets
- 1 Jerky Spice Packet and Cure
- How to Dry Foods Recipe Book (160 pages)
- 1000 watts of drying power!
- Patented Converga-Flow®
- Adjustable temperature control
- Includes 52-page recipe and instruction book, 1 solid
- sheet, 1 mesh sheet, and 1 packet jerky spice
- 4.5" Fan, 2400-RPM motor, adjustable thermostat, 1,000 watts
- Dries in hours, not days: Fruit rolls, 3-6 hours; beef
- jerky, 4 hours; apples, 4-6 hours; bananas, 5-8 hours;
- pineapple, 4-6 hours
- Opaque Vita-Save® exterior (blocks harmful light)
- Expandable to 30 trays
- 1 Sq. ft. per tray
- NO tray rotation required
- Model 1018
The FD-1018 American Harvest Gardenmaster Pro Dehydrator is the product from high quality series of dehydrators. More powerful and larger than any other, Gardenmaster Pro Dehydrator allows expansion to as many as 30 trays, facilitating dehydration even of large quantities of stuffs. It uses 1000 watts that guarantees that you will get complete drying that in short duration.
The Patented Converga-Flow fan pushes air down the exterior pressurized chamber and not through the trays. The hot air is forced horizontally across each individual tray which converges on the core quickly to get fast, even and nutritious drying. It doesn't let flavors to be mixed, and you are also not required to rotate trays anymore.
The Gardenmaster Pro Dehydrator features a blazing fast, all-powerful fan which rotates at 2,400-RPM. It includes a precisely designed 4-1/2 inch fan that is meant for faster, more nutritious drying. In addition to that, the Gardenmaster Pro's also features an adjustable thermostat that allows change in temperatures from 95 to 155 degrees, which provides you an chance to regulate temperature properties for all your different foods. With Pro's Vita-Save® Exterior blocks light, it holds natural nutrients and vitamins tight during the drying process.