Prepping herbs by hand with a knife can be a tedious and difficult task. Microplane’s easy to use Herb Mill cuts fresh herbs like parsley, dill, cilantro, sage and mint with hundreds of tiny scissors without bruising or blemishing.
Learn more about selecting, storing, and using fresh herbs.
- Removable top to easily load fresh herbs.
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Holds generous
supply of herbs
in large body
- Tool Dimensions: 3 in x 3 in x 6.75 in tall.
- Materials: Blades made of surgical grade stainless steel. Plastic body.
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Blades made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.
Care & Cleaning
- View Assembly/Disassembly Instructions
- Dishwasher safe.
- We recommend disassembling your herb mill and rinsing the parts in warm water immediately after each use. Remove particles stuck in the blades from the back side whenever possible. To remove "stuck on food" from the front, first soak the blades in warm water and then use a cleaning brush and stroke in the same direction as the teeth.